Sunday, May 17, 2009

Paradise Road

Alright blogsphere,

I haven't abandoned my other projects, but I have started a new one which I'm very enthusiastic about called Paradise Road. This is a very noir styled story, set in modern day era. Here's a quick blurb that I came up with about it:


Oliver Murdock is an investigative psychologist on the trail of a serial killer, who kills his victims in bizarre and strange ways. As he follows the killer's trail of carnage however, he begins to uncover something much more sinister. Beyond even the heinous and depraved murders, the killer begins to take Oliver on a journey, revealing terrible secrets and a world of horror.

The road to Paradise is not paved with good intentions.


There's a little more to it than that of course, but I guess I'll have to wait till I actually get the comic done for anyone to read it. On the other hand, I do have many characters in the story, which I intend to profile. Starting next week, I'll post the ones that Igor and I get done here, and hopefully we'll have some more to show later.

Till then I suppose ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment