Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Because I haven't posted in too long

Hello again blogsphere,

Have I been missed? Can the inanimate feel? Oh the endless conundrums of life...yeah that's only a hint of what I've been doing with my free time. Despite my lack of posts, I really have been more productive than I've been in a long time now.

Paradise Road is coming along nicely, with going on 3 scripts ready for paneling.

I may have a chance to get Of Saints and Suicide actually done soon here (the scripts have been finished for months, but with no artists...)

And I've got my first script done for a special project of mine, that I'm dying to start.

I can't say too much about Fashionable Nonsense at this point, as the money to get it done is just not there. I will and am going to do something with it, the only determining factor being when. In between that all, I haven't actually been watching too many movies, as I can't help but find this summer blockbuster season: DEVOID OF ANYTHING GOOD.

No really, I'm holding out for Transformers and Public Enemies, but summer movies have sucked thus far. I'm hoping that by August something will sneak in for me, but until then I'll just catch up on comic books or write like I have been. The catching up of comics is a definite maybe... (ha ha, get it! I grammatical errors are funny!)

Alright, till the next time I feel like blogging again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment