Monday, May 11, 2009

Movie Review: Star Trek, Book of Blood, Angels and Demons, and Terminator: Salvation

Hello again blogsphere,

Well you got one comic post, so of course you knew another movie review couldn't be far behind ^^

I actually postponed this one because, well to tell you the truth, I really don't have much of a review for any of these. Apart from Star Trek, the rest of the movies weren't very good. Maybe I'm just over the flash bang of summer blockbuster movies, but I'm just not that impressed with movies in theaters right now.

I'd elaborate more on these movies, but I'm really not very compelled to so here goes:

Star Trek - very good. go see it where the sound can shake your seat.

Book of Blood - alright.

Angels and Demons - it's a Dan Brown book turned into a movie. that means awful.

Terminator: Salvation - Holy crap what a letdown.

Other than that, I really didn't feel much for these movies at all. I think that I need to just take this summer time to look for even more obscure films, and possibly forgo the movie theater until September (with the great exception of seeing Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, because that will be awesome).

Till I find another movie to watch blogsphere...

p.s. - oh yeah, I forgot that Drag Me to Hell comes out soon. I'll see that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment