Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog GO!

Well good evening blogsphere,

Hehe, I actually used the word "blogsphere", and spell check actually accepts it. Only on the internet...no wait there it went. So ok, I'm P. Smith (aka, K. Smith), and apparently I've been killed by invisible bullets. No, I'm not crazy, I'm just writing a blog with a co-worker of mine in the background. I tried to kill him back, but I'm dead, and cant' fire soul bullets because I don't have a soul. This is my intellectual discourse verbatim, by the by.

Alright, alright, I'll stop with the superfluous b.s. So I pretend to be a comic book writer, and this is where I'll be talking about the stuff I write. I don't know if you can tell or not, but I'm just a little skeptical about what I like to do. This blog is half chronology, half...amazing!? It's my little satellite in the orbit of the blogsphere, hence the boy in it and such. Clever, no?

It might just languish here forever until I forget the password and no longer think about it, or it might actually get noticed and I'll feel obligated to work at it. We'll see what happens.

I'm pretty all over the place with my writing. I don't write anything but fiction, but I don't actually stick to a particular genre. I'd like to do everything if I could, but I'm sure time won't allow me that option. Once again, what I do and don't do is something that's going to have to materialize. I'm not making any resolutions, or taking any oaths. What I will do, is what I'll do; and what I do, is what you'll see.

Alright. I think that's a nice enough introduction. Now... I'm going to find a way to fix this blog thingie...'s wagon. -chortle-

No comments:

Post a Comment